ENROLLMENT BEGAN OCTOBER 2, 2022 AND RUNS THROUGH FEBRUARY 1, 2023!
Visit Colorado 4-H Online, our enrollment website and follow the directions for new users. Use the tips listed below to help you enroll. Below are three links to assist you in the enrollment process.
Tips for using the 4-H Online enrollment system:
- One of the first steps in the enrollment process is choosing a 4-H club. Be sure to choose a club before you start the process.
- Look over the project list above to choose at least one project of interest, as you’ll be asked to select projects during the enrollment process. You can change projects through May 15, 2023.
- The Animal Care Form is only required for children in livestock and horse projects who are not housing their animals on their own property. If this is required for you, be sure to get the proper signatures.
- The Health Form is not required for general participation (it is required to attend any overnight or out-of-area activities). We encourage you to fill it out so we have the information in case of an emergency.
- If you have problems or questions about enrolling using 4-H Online, call the Extension Office at 970-542-3540.
After you have completed the 4-H Online enrollment process:
- Enrollment fees are $20 per youth (5-18 years old). Payable by cash or check to the Morgan County Extension office, due by February 1, 2023 by 4 pm to participate in the 2023 Morgan County Fair.
- Members in the 4-H Shooting Sports projects will have an additional $10 fee.
- Project manuals are available at the Morgan County Extension office at any time.
- The cost of the project manuals are included in the enrollment, unless you need a replacement.