Visit Colorado 4-H Online, our enrollment website and follow the directions for new users. Use the tips listed below to help you enroll.
ENROLLMENT BEGAN OCTOBER 16, 2019 AND RUNS THROUGH FEBRUARY 3,2020!
Tips for using the 4-H Online Enrollment system:
- Use the link labeled “4-H Family Help Sheet” on the log-in page to assist with this process.
- Morgan County has several 4-H Clubs to choose from. If you need help choosing a club call the office at 970-542-3540.
- Be sure to know which projects you’re interested in before trying to enroll, as you’ll be asked to select projects during the enrollment process. You can change projects through May 15.
- The Animal Care Form is only required for children in livestock and horse projects who are not housing their animals on their own property. If this is required for you, be sure to get the proper signatures.
- The Health Form is not required for general participation (it is required to attend any overnight or out-of-area activities). We encourage you to fill it out so we have the information in case of an emergency.
- If you have problems or questions about enrolling using 4-H Online, call the Extension Office at 970-542-3540.