CSU Fact Sheets
- 2 to 4 page articles on nutrition, health and food safety topics
- Join 2 million+ users tracking food and activity on Myplate SuperTracker
- Fostering Healthy People and Places – The Power of All of Us
USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS)
- Protecting public health through food safety and defense.
Consumer Information Publications
- Find hundreds of free and low-cost booklets on money, health, jobs, housing and more
- READYColorado encourages every citizen to develop a plan for responding to disasters and to have well-stocked emergency kits at home, in the car and at work. Are you ready?
- The National Center for Home Food Preservation is your source for current research-based recommendations for most methods of home food preservation. The Center was established with funding from the Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture (CSREES-USDA) to address food safety concerns for those who practice and teach home food preservation and processing methods.
Are you in the LOOP?
- Sign up to receive e-mails of upcoming classes and monthly articles on current FCS topics to stay in the loop. To sign up, contact your local CSU Extension office at 970-542-3540.